Acupuncture is commonly used for the following fertility benefits:
1) Increasing beneficial blood-flow to the lower abdomen to properly nourishing the ovaries and uterine lining, relaxation of the tendons and tubules of reproductive organs.
2) Improvement in the quality and quantity of eggs in some cases.
3) Hormone regulation and balance
4) Better response to medications by improving the functioning of internal organs.
5) Mitigation of the side effects of prescriptions and hormones can also the expected, such as easing of headache, back pain, breast tenderness, and abdominal discomfort.
6) General health is improved in several ways such as deeper more sound sleep resulting in higher energy levels
7) Relaxation and stress relief
To talk about your fertility concerns and how acupuncture may help call or text Remee Gemo, L.Ac. at 804-501-8060 to set up a complimentary consultation
Remee has successfully been treating fertility and women's health in Richmond and Midlothian for over a decade.