How Chinese Medicine Can Help Fertility in Women
Chinese medicine can help fertility in women in a number of ways. Chinese medicine also known as Oriental Medicine improves fertility using several therapies. Chinese medicine consists of not just acupuncture but also encompasses Chinese herbal formulations, Tuina, Qigong, and Eastern dietary therapy.
Lets take a look at some of the ways can help fertility:
- Chinese medicine can help fertility in women via acupuncture by manipulating the functions of the body by using acupuncture meridians gently stimulated in areas correlating to hormone balance, reproductive vigor, metabolic functions and organ systems.
- With Chinese herbal formulations you are supplementing the body with beneficial micronutrients and macronutrients that improve the body on a material level in a way that is safe, side effect free and lasting.
- Using Tuina: Tuina is a Chinese style of bodywork that when applied to the abdomen or meridians related to reproduction can improve overall function of the reproductive organs, relax the tubules and ligaments of the lower abdomen and improve blood flow to the uterus and ovaries.
- Chinese medicine can help fertility with Qigong by body movements that generate healing energy (Qi) encouraging the qi to flow freely, improve circulation and decrease stress.
- With Eastern dietary therapy you are building the body with healing foods, eradicating deleterious foods and mitigating health imbalances with food as medicine.
Find out what combination of Chinese Medicine modalities are appropriate for your individual case scheduling your complimentary 15 minute consult. Contact us today!